POSITION: Compliance Manager
LOCATION: Henderson, NV
SALARY: $57158.00 Annual
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or foreign equivalent.
RESUMES AND INQUIRIES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Responsible for safety operations of fleet, driver compliance.
• Responsible for safety operation functions of fleet and drivers including, but not limited to,
decisions regarding hiring, training, placement, discipline, and termination.
• Identify compliance issues to ensure requiring follow-up and investigations.
• Oversee operations to ensure that quality and customer expectations are met, maintained, and
conducted within the safety guidelines of the Company and its customers.
• Maintain all driver qualification files in compliance with regulations and coordinate with third party
• Audit and review electronic reports and logs as well as assist drivers with discrepancies and
• Ensure all driver license, medical cards, gap forms, and certificate of violations are current and
properly maintained in the driver qualification file.
• Perform annual audit of all active driver qualification file.
• Investigate, evaluate, and settle accident and cargo claims.